Monday, January 14, 2008

My first and second win of 2008

I won a $25 gift card to Coffee Am on the International Delight-Your Passport for Flavor instant win on January 8th, then I won a cosmetic bag from the Hairspray instant win

My yearly total for 2007 came in at $4991.55 and my overall total for wins since 2000 is at $30,279.18.

Does anyone have good luck charms or a routine you do for good luck before you enter your sweeps? I have a few little things that friends gave me as gifts that I keep at the base of my monitor for good luck and before I enter my sweepstakes for the day I take a deep breath and try to think of what I would like to win and try to get rid of negative thoughts. Who knows if it works-but it probably doesn't hurt!

Good luck in 2008 for lots of wins!

No comments: